Wednesday, September 17, 2008

St. George Trip!!

Yes, she is number one , she smoked everyone!
I love these girls!! Whit, Whit and Heather
Mo Tyler Brett Austin
The Girls!
This child is the reason
I am now baby hungry!

We went to St. George with some friends this weekend and it was a blast!! It was so fun to get away and to just relax. We watched football, went bowling, swimming, and played some sweet night games. Although I'd have to say for Mo and I , our favorite part was mafia!! We are so lucky to have such great friends!

3 comments:

Ty and Whit said...

Oh that trip was so much fun!! We need to do something again soon! You are so cute!!! Thanks for coming it really was so much fun!!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

We can't wait for another trip. It was seriously a blast... Love ya girl!!

Bobbie Murphy said...

sounds like fun! My address is
1467 E. 410 S.
Spanish Fork, UT 84660